*** Tim’s questions are colored blue
- Being an owner
- Choosing to be bold
- Being quirky
- To be learning
- Choose to be family
- Choose to be appreciative
- You don’t put out the things you are looking for, but you can ask the right questions to find out
- “How was the first way you made money?”
- shows how much someone is willing to hustle
- “Is it an itch or is it a burn?”
Having NICKNAMES for employees
- Joking around is a critical ingredient in almost any tight-knit group doing great things
What would your advice be to people who want that (nicknames), but are afraid?
- Not taking yourself too seriously
- The best advice is to perfect your piece of humor
What books or exercises would you recommend?
- The purple cow by Seth Godin
- Being prepared NOT to sell it and go further with it in case there is no buyer
- if you want to command the highest price, you need to be able to say “no, I am going to do it myself”
Master negotiatior tip:
He who cares the least wins
- “Eh, take it or leave it”
If you want advice ask for money, if you want money ask for advice
- “Is this the best offer you guys can make/do?”
- “Let’s just be clear, is this the best you guys can offer?”
If you were going to teach a class/seminar, what would you teach?
- How to make choices in life
- Not being fearful
- You develop the BELIEF by getting on the playing field and proving to yourself you have certain competencies
You have 2 choices when you are being underestimated
- Let frustration and doubt eat away at you
- Or GAMIFY as an opportunity to surprise people with your competence
Most gifted book?
- Purple Cow
What do you do when you are unfocused?
- Call brothers
What would you put on a billboard?
Fuck the unicorn, be the work horse
What failures set you up for success?
- trying to fit in as a child and failing at it because it wasn’t authentic
- being an outlier
- when you are an OUTLIER you attract other OUTLIERS
- “band of misfits”
If there’s anything on your mind, don’t be shy, you have the comment box down below ⇩⇩⇩ Promise I won’t bite ⇩⇩⇩
Life enthusiast with a great desire to constantly perfect myself, get in better physical and mental shape, while also helping other people by sharing everything I’ve been able to learn.