*** Tim’s questions are colored blue and bolded
- Adam Robinson was a chess master
If you did not get what you want, it’s a sign either that you did not seriously want it or you tried to bargain over the priceThe most difficult decision is to act
- IF you’re not getting what you want, change what you’re doing
- If you experience any negative emotion, it’s time to redirect your attention
What are some bad recommendations?
- Accumulating too much information
What are the best investments you made?
- Learning to meditate
- At moments just relax, just enjoy
- Learning to meditate is one of the best investments
What purchase positively impacted your life in the last 6 months?
- Heart math inter balance biofeedback monitor
- Book heart math solution
What new belief behavior or habit has most improved your life?
- Recognizing the importance of others
- The better ideas he had the more success he achieved
- It came as a late surprise that if you want to change the world, you have to enroll others in your plans and vision
- The immense pleasures and satisfaction from focusing on others and putting them first
- The more he gave to others, the more the universe gave back in return
- Invitation to the great game book
3 keys to success
- Whenever possible, connect with others
- Strive always to create fun
- Lean into each moment expecting magic or miracles
What advice would you give to a college student entering the real world
- You are leaving an old Ecosystem, you enter a new one
Not asking yourself “what do I have to do?”But ask rather “who do I want to be?
- The secret to success is to be ready for the opportunity when it presents itself. Until then, pay your dues
- Make compelling visions of the future that other people will be excited to join
The 2 most important days in your life are
2. when you discover WHY
- Put yourself in situations where your strengths shine
- Asking yourself “are you rehearsing your best self?”
- If not, ask yourself how to reset
- “where should my attention be right now?”
- the answer should be, on your mission
- “what activity can I cut up right now that would free me the most time”
If there’s anything on your mind, don’t be shy, you have the comment box down below ⇩⇩⇩ Promise I won’t bite ⇩⇩⇩
Life enthusiast with a great desire to constantly perfect myself, get in better physical and mental shape, while also helping other people by sharing everything I’ve been able to learn.